Tuesday 30 July 2013

I do have one new poem.  I've committed the ultimate folly of falling in love with a straight woman- hence the title 'Crazy Love' . Somehow I've managed to avoid that one so far- I've seen many a good Lesbian to go down to this particular one, so I guess the chances of it happening are pretty high. haha

Crazy Love

When I see you
Something in me
Feels whole.
Something strangled
Breathes.
Crazy love
Feels right.

No howl at the moon and 
Wild dance of joy,
Shouting the rooftops
A paean of love.
Only a quiet unfurling 
Of this wilted leaf,
A sun-filled green sap 
Occupying my every pore
In your presence.
Crazy love
Feels right.

That you exist
That you are possible
Makes my world whole.
And I breathe
And have courage.
Crazy love
Feels right.

No comments:

Post a Comment