Tuesday 30 July 2013

It's been so long since I've blogged. I've been busy getting my book Mitchie up on Kindle and promoting it, plus getting another one ready.  The next book will be called the Crossing Place and Other Stories.  It was originally just called the Crossing Place but when I got the proof copy of the paper version it was just like a little thin pamphlet and I thought it wasn't enough.  So I have added two other stories.  That has all taken a long time, and I have only just now got the revised cover for it from the lovely friend who does them for me.  
Here is the product blurb for that:

Product info for The Crossing place and other stories

Three stories from the rich imagination of Catherine Blackfeather.
In ‘The Crossing Place’ a group of people find themselves stranded in a strange hotel.  Each one of them must face their own truth and make a life-changing decision.
‘Sleeping Beauty and the Gnome’ gives an original twist to an old fairy-tale.
‘Ketme’ tells the story of one woman’s journey through war and brutality to find love, simplicity and peace.
Each story is a fantasy, told with humour, realism and compassion.  

It won't be long now- I'll get it up soon. I am currently enjoying a free period away from caring responsibilities, and am using the time to work on this, in between dancing.  So watch this space!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment